Saturday we had the baby shower and enjoyed seeing many of my Robson and Romney aunts and cousins. It is always fun to catch up with family I don't see very often. The food was amazing and everyone helped to make the alphabet blocks I have hanging in the baby's room. (Picture to follow in future post).
The awesome cupcake tower complete with gluten full and gluten free cupcakes. They were amazing especially the chocolate cupcakes with salted carmel frosting Rachel made. Also included are some of the completed alphabet blocks. The whole project turned out way better than I had every imagined. I have talented relatives.
Marci was an awesome photographer and got pictures of everyone that came. Below are pictures she took of people with the preface "Show me how you really feel!" I thought these were entertaining so you might also.
Ben showing us how he really feels via FaceTime.
We were also able to FaceTime with Sarah while opening presents, and wish she had been able to be there with us. Marci made sure to get some sisters pictures.
Lastly, because people think they need to see my pregnancy whaleness, her is a picture of how a really feel about documenting my pregnant body!
Everyone was so generous and spoiled this baby with great gifts. I am extremely blessed to have an amazing family and to have the support of so many amazing people.
Sorry for the loads of pictures!!!




WOW!! No comments yet? Come on world. Did you SEE these sweet pics? Who was that talented photographer?? :)
ReplyDeleteLove all of these. It was fun to see you as always Tricia. Looking forward to seeing you next week too. !!
ReplyDelete