Saturday, August 18, 2012

And so it begins!

Much to the dismay of my husband, we are starting this blog for family and friends to see what's going on in our lives as we prepare for our baby boy's arrival on November 29, 2012.

I am now 25 weeks along, and busy filling my spare time with sewing projects.  I went home to Salt Lake City the end of July and did a lot of fabric shopping with my mom and little sister.  The first three projects on my list are done, and I plan to finish the burp cloths soon.

1.  Flannel receiving blankets and minkie blanket
2.  Crib skirt
3.  Bumper pads
4.  Burp cloths
5.  Quilt

My mom and little sister are busy with other projects including a diaper bag, car seat covers, nursing covers and knit receiving blankets.

I'm having a lot of fun, and my creative juices sure are flowing!

P.S. Don't expect a lot of posts.  I am really bad at this, and I told Robbie he didn't have to have anything to do with the blog.  Oh, and if your lucky I will actually take some pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment